Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pull Request Question

Hello all. Wing-it told me that I didn't need to upgrade individual translation pages when doing a pull request, just the translation.json. I changed a label in the middle of my translation list, about line 39, changing "Fitness" to "Fitness (Defense)". It updated the translation.json on the main depository after the merge, but didn't updata the individual language translations of the sheet. What do I need to do special for this situation. I'm guessing maybe it just looked for changes to the end lines. In THIS case do I have to update all the individual files?

Edited 1518955158
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a problem with the system they are using  where changing the content of a translation key will not update the individual translations. In this case, do not change the individual translations anyway — your changes would be overwritten by the system with the old content. Instead, you'll have to change the name of the key itself to trick the system and force it to update. By the way, it makes no difference if you change something at the end or in the middle — what matters is if you change an existing key as opposed to adding a new one.