Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to change tokens from GM Layer to Token layer using keyboard shortcut

Am i missing a new shortcut here? I can select the token and press Ctrl+Shft+K to transport the token to the GM Layer, but when i Press Ctrl+Shft+O it does not wanna change back to the Token layer, and i have to right click on the token(s) and transport them to the token layer via that method. 
Did you try the  advanced keyboard shortcuts ? I always found the standard shortcuts buggy and unreliable...

Edited 1519093906
Sorry for the late reply! i have done both putting the check on and off on that option, tried the shortcuts and its still not working for me on my end!  after i have changed the check marks on that option i would always restart the browser and try it again. 
Just to be sure, with the advanced shortcuts activated, you would: Select token on the token layer Type "l" (lowercase L), then "k" to move it to the GM layer Type "k" again to switch to the GM layer yourself Select token on the GM layer Type "l" (lowercase L), then "o" (lowercase O, not the number zero) to move it to the token layer again Tyke "o" again to switch to token layer yourself Do any of these steps work? 
Yes those steps work exactly!  Thank you  so are they going away from the Ctrl+Shft+o etc?  
I don't think they're going away from the standard keyboard shortcuts. The advanced ones are optional, but I find them much more efficient, more logical and faster than the normal ones. But of course they are a bit more complex to remember... But glad that it's working for you!