Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Still no sound on iPad

Hi, seven (!) months ago, I posted a bug about my iPad not being able to play audio via roll20. There was a bug report filed - the issue has still not been fixed.  So - what is going on now? Will it be fixed or not? Regards, choyofaque
Additionally the Roll20 iOS app is broken too... Cant log in - whenever I try. Why do you advertise with iOS functionality but obviously it does not work? Isn´t that some kind of false advertising? Please do not misunderstand me: I do not want to argue - I want these bugs fixed - so that I get the amount of functionality I was advertised and I am paying for! 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Your frustrations are fully understood don't worry, I've flagged this for Dev attention.
Hi choyofaque, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are certainly looking into the issue and ways to resolve it.
Hi Drespar, what did you find out regarding this issue? Any chance of getting this fixed in 2018?
So there is no way to get sound on the iPad? That’s certainly a deal breaker.
Definitely need that sound on iPad. Would be more likely to stay as a Pro member if this gets developed/fixed.
Just cancelled my Pro Account because it seems to me that the Developers are not interested in fixing an advertised feature for over a year now.