Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player directory not working- Bad gateway error

The player directory has not been working for some time- easily over one month. every time I try, the request times out and I am given a error- Bad gateway. I am not the only user to have this problem. the suggestion of removing add-ons and extensions does not seem to make any difference. I removed my add-ons and i don't believe that i am using any extensions. I tried using the Player Directory on both Google chrome, and Firefox ( i installed firefox to test the player directory there). I would like to know a) what the problem is. or b) when the problem is going to be fixed. The LFG forums are great if you are playing D&D 3/5e or Pathfinder, but for other games it is almost useless... the game i am looking for a player for would be listed under Other, and recruiting players who like similar games is the easiest way for me to find new players. I thank you for your time and effort while looking into this problem.
I just posted this! See, it's not just me!  I'm not crazy! Baaaahhhh!
they really are out to get you.... i had this problem a month ago when iu was looking for a few new players.. i assumed the problem was at my end due to extremely low internet speeds, and was surprised to see that it was still not working..
I am having the same issue and have tried accessing the directory on different browsers with the same results. It is the only feature on Roll20 that is not working and has not been working for some time.
I have been told that they are working on it.. but that was 1-2 weeks ago..
Me too. I filled my open ASoIaF game recently by advertising for it but finding people for Amber Diceless or Legends of Gossimer and Shadow is much harder without those listed. I clicked on Player directory too... Bad gateway The web server reported a bad gateway error. Ray ID: 40204ed4bfde3361 Your IP address: 85.203.47.34 Error reference number: 502 Cloudflare Location: Hong Kong You Browser Working CDN CloudFlare Working roll20.net Host Error