Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

GM looking for 3 Players D&D 4e

1390869324

Edited 1390876767
TUESDAY 28 3:30 1.Just post a character or two (preferably a link to a character sheet) . 2. If you have a mic. 3.how long you've been playing
you may want to post info on when this game is to be.
andrew v. said: you may want to post info on when this game is to be. thank you
1. I have a few different characters that I could play. Depending on what you are looking for, but I would the chance to flesh out this character . But I would also like to use this guy . I clearly need to flesh both of them out. 2. I have a mic. 3. I used to play Basic DnD and AD&D for many years, then stopped. Recently got back in last year with 4e. Let me know what you think.
Monday the 28th? Do you mean Monday the 27th today or do you mean Tuesday the 28th? Time zones would help too.
1) i have 2 lvl 1 characters ready to go; a rogue and warlock but i can really make any character quickly to suit party requirements 2) i have a mic 3) ive been playing for >1 year as both player and dm
Jamerific said: Monday the 28th? Do you mean Monday the 27th today or do you mean Tuesday the 28th? Time zones would help too. Yeah sorry about that. Your correct
1390878465

Edited 1390878944
I might have a few, would stats be rolled for tomorrow or are we using a point system? I could make it. I have been playing Pathfinder for several months now, but most of my games fizzled dead during the holiday crunch. Name's Jason and I am 29 years old. I like to play as interesting characters that work to help the group. Any restrictions on classes, races? I have a Theifling Beast Master that was raised by elves, and a Shardmind Sorcerer trying to start his own religion.
Jamerific said: I might have a few, would stats be rolled for tomorrow or are we using a point system? I could make it. I have been playing Pathfinder for several months now, but most of my games fizzled dead during the holiday crunch. Name's Jason and I am 29 years old. I like to play as interesting characters that work to help the group. Any restrictions on classes, races? I have a Theifling Beast Master that was raised by elves, and a Shardmind Sorcerer trying to start his own religion. point system . either of those would do fine. just need a character sheet.