Hi, my name is Dominic, I'm 24, from England and am an aspiring voice actor and mental health carer, and i'm looking for a d&d 5E game to play in that's mostly story driven and role play heavy, hopefully weekly with a group of like minded role players, i rarely play these days apart from a game that i'm in that run's saturdays every two weeks, but i've been cursed with the burden of only being the DM and DMing for the past year or so without really getting to play. So i hope i can find a game here. Below is a little bit of information about myself and my character that i wish to play.  Player information Name: Dominic Age: 24 Timezone and availability: UK/GMT, Monday: 12pm-8pm, Thursday: 4pm-8pm, Friday: 12pm-8pm, Sunday: 12pm-8pm Experience with Roleplay: I've been playing d&d for around 5 years, DMing for around 3 and using roll20 for around 1 year, i'm fairly experienced with all of them Preferred Style of Game: I prefer story driven campaigns with a good chunk of role playing and narrative over combat, but also like my combat to be engaging and fun when it does arise Character Details: Name: Promise Age: 27 Race: Tiefling Class: Bard Background & Backstory: A tiefling boy born to a family that consisted of his mother (Destiny) a young follower of the goddess of Luck Tymora, and his father (Ashes) a man who worked as a scientist and researcher of magics and the arcane, this family from the outside would seem like a normal household, a good family to be born into. But behind the smiles and humbleness was darkness, Ashes thought himself a much smarter individual than anyone else, constantly dabbling into dark magics and experimentation, and when his son was born being the emotionless, evil man he was even his son wasn't off limits for experimentation. After 3 years of Destiny making sure he did nothing to their child, he finally snapped when he thought he could implant his greatest creation into the boy, what he was working on was an enchantment that allowed an individual to literally split the 2 halves of their emotions into 2 separate entities, one being all the hatred, anger and evil of a person and one being all of the love, heart and goodness. But the experiment failed, or so Ashes thought, in actuality it worked, but not as intended, instead the child's mind was split into 2 separate personalities, one being fully good, helpful, respectful and kind, but the other being Dark, hate filled, insane and evil. This would not come out of the boy for many, many years. But when his mother found out about the experiment she made sure to get the child away from the crazed scientist she once loved, beating him down and leaving him for dead and simply... Running. She made a new home for her and her child, still nameless as in her families tradition he would have to earn his name, his virtue. 7 years passed since that day and Destiny and the child had been living peacefully in a forest cabin, alone and cut off from civilization as she had learned to hunt and survive when she was younger. Everything was going well, until the day someone spotted Destiny in the woods and mistook her for a demon, the individual, not entirely knowing how mad his ramblings were told the story of the demon in the forest throughout his town, and unfortunately the one group to actually listen to him was a group of adventurers known throughout the land as "First Light", they took the contract, followed the tale and ended up at Destiny's home. After some investigation they found what they were looking for, but quickly realized that the drunks claims were nothing more than the ramblings of an idiot, and then they heard the screams. The young tiefling boy knowing it was his mothers voice quickly jumped into action, running by the stunned adventurers and out the front door towards the screams, and saw his mother, mid combat with what he could only say was the largest, most terrifying bear he had ever seen. The fight was clearly not going in his mothers favor and then First Light jumped in, they helped the woman the best they could, but even they were having trouble with the creature, he saw his mother bleeding and helpless on the floor and that's the first time the boy heard the voice, the voice that sounded like his own but twisted, insane, dark say "Let out your sorrow!", the young tiefling's skin then changed to a pale blue color and he felt nothing but cold emptiness course through him, he blacked out. When he came too the bear was destroyed, and he was lying in his mothers arms with First Light all around him staring, he watched as his mother died in front of him, the adventurers unable to help as she gave to the boy her most treasured possession, a gold coin with the symbol of Tymora upon it as her dying words spoke "My darling boy, you be good, be strong for me like i knew you always could, we will see each other again... Promise". Ever since that day the boy took the virtue name of Promise, he stayed around the town that First Light protected for a good while, but even that didn't last as he found very quickly that the life of an adventurer was a short lived one. For the past 9 years Promise has lived on the streets as somewhat of an urchin, with no friends and no purpose until he found a little companion in his rat friend "Harmony" who has been with him for 4 years now, despite falling ill 2 years back and being given an extended life by a wandering old elf who helped. Promise and his best buddy Harmony are now on the road, hoping to find purpose in life after seeing the goodness in others and wanting to finally do good, just like First Light, all the while trying to keep the "Sorrow" buried deep down within.