Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP][D&D5E] Long Term Campaign "Shadows of the Past" homebrewing and fun Tuesday evenings EST

Our group sets out exploring a colonized new world. Filled with monsterous nations, wilderness territories, Massive map. This is both on the rails and off, player choices shape the world. I have 2 groups playing in this setting the events of 1 group is felt by the other. My tuesday game at launch dropped 2 players so I am picking up new ones. 1 Slot left. I am not picky but should you not mesh with the group I have no qualm with 1 warning of poor conducts, such as flaking or semirandom killing ect then next offense will leave your character dead, in another plane, or in a cell due to unforeseen circumstances. PM for more info, only 1 slot so be prepared for a slightly competitive selection, so make a good impression.  Mature content not expected but be aware i will not make the game carebear friendly.
Hello Joshua I am wondering if you've made a decision on who to take, may I join?
Yes sorry i have not been back sooner. I had alot of good response on this, I was going to take 1 and ended up with 3 So ** Officially Closed **