Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Trying to add NPCs

Edited 1519271644
Hello, Forgive my ignorance, as I am relatively new to Roll20 and still learning it's workings. However I've come up to a roadblock that I'm not sure how to handle. I've figured out and utilized the ability to drag and drop monster stat blocks into a character sheet and parse the results, creating a token and sheet for a monster, but now I want to do the same for NPCs, specifically guards, bandits, etc. Yet, I don't see a way to add NPCs in the same way I add monsters. Am I missing something? Or do I simply need to manually add them? Thank you for any help.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If you mean drag and drop, the Pathfinder compendium is far from complete and doesn't have most of these. If you mean getting them set up so that you can have multiple tokens on the board without all of them having the same health stats, then check out the  mook section of linking tokens . If you meant something else, I apologize for my misunderstanding.
Nope, you confirmed exactly what I was beginning to suspect, that the compendium simply didn't have them. That being said, the mook link provided is very interesting. Thank you for providing both!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
One of many reasons to opt for Pro... You could use the  Pathfinder Companion Script written by  Scott C. can  import statblocks from the SRD into the Pathfinder sheet. The PFC script is awesome.
That is indeed a REALLY tempting reason....