Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

deleted campain

I was in the middle of a gaming session and got booted when i returned there was not campaign on the list, it was called " meeting-at-rasslantar" please help us we have been going for about a year.
1390921488
Gid
Roll20 Team
Are you a player or the GM of this game. Also, are you saying that there is a new campaign in your list now called "meeting-at-rasslantar"?
im the GM
the campaign i lost was called meeting at rasslantar
1390926058
Gid
Roll20 Team
I filed a report with Devs. I'm sorry about the trouble you and your players are having. We'll get to the bottom of this.
thank you