Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a group

Edited 1519505242
Looking for a group for Pathfinder or 5e today if anyone needs a extra player.  Haven't played in a while so I am a little rusty.  Not sure if there are pickup or one off games to learn the roll 20 interface or not but I would be interested.  I am on PST.
Hello Kyle, me and my group are looking for a few more players, and would love to have you send in an application. If you would like to join, please submit to  the campaign homepage . Please make a new discussion and submit what kind of character your playing and your backstory. This group meets on Saturdays at around 6pm Central, so be sure to post your availability in the application as well. Thank you and we hope to see you there.