Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] 5e - Iconic 80's DnD Module Campaign (West Marches Style)

Looking for 2 to 3 consistent players for our 5e - Classic 80's Module DnD Campaign. Sessions are once every 2 weeks on Saturday mornings at 8AM EST and playtime is 5 to 6 hours. We occasionally change to Sunday mornings to accommodate schedules. We use video + voice and I have all the Roll20 tricks available. Players use the PHB/SCAG/Xanathars with the point buy system. New players are welcome and I do NOT charge anything to play. Campaign material is the the iconic modules of the 80’s….but revamped for 5e. The main group is 5 th level currently , but we have Points of Interest available to get new PCs leveled up. Play style is mostly hack and slash with heavy exploration…true to the days of 1st + 2nd Edition. So if you seek heavy RP, political drama or deep backstory delves this isn’t the campaign for you. Current plan is to take the campaign through 15 th level culminating with the Tomb of Horrors (with planned stops at White Plume and Barrier Peaks along the way). Next Session will be held on Saturday March 3rd at 8:00AM EST Here is current campaign map of Gygaxia the party has revealed so far. Each Point of Interest on the map corresponds to a classic module. Party has already completed: Palace of the Silver Princess, In Search of the Unknown, Secret of Bone Hill and ½ of the Caves of Chaos. 
Hey thanks for the reply unfortunately the dates are on my full weekends. If for some reason the weekends shift I would deffinetly be interested.
Hi Mike, this definitely sounds like my style of gaming.  I'm 41 (I feel ancient), and got started with D&D 2nd edition back in the 90's.  Play times work for me as well.  Please PM me and let's connect to discuss more!
Uriel = PM sent 
1 player accepted. Only 1 spot left. 
I am good with the settings.  I've been playing since V1, off and on through the years. I have played and DMed mover the years.   Please PM me so we can move forward. Thanks!