Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drangonborn (Silver)

Hi. You know how the Dragonborn get a Racial trait for dragonbreath...well, I picked Silver.  Anyway, I am trying to add to my attack area, but I can't figure out  how to do the saving rolls.  The text says 8 + Con Mod + prof, but inside of the cog I only see saving throw CON vs DC: Spell.  How do I add the other modifers?  I hope I'm making sense.  Thanks in advance. teak
I assume you are using the OGL character sheet, you can specify a specific attribute for the save DC. By default this is 8 + STAT + proficiency.
Thanks Kyle.  I am using the OGL.  I better head to the Wiki!  Still getting the hang of this... Thanks again... teak