Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Need Another Consistent Player! [Sylvar]

Let me preface by saying this is not traditional DnD.  I have been playing this campaign on Roll20 (Called Sylvar), since 2015 with a group of good friends, but this last year has caused some of them to drop off because of their responsibilities. We play every Sunday from Noon CST to between 4-6 each week. Because of military, we sometimes skip certain weeks, but I notify them the week beforehand. We use a d20 and a d4 for combat, and does focus alot on Roleplay, we have our own Google Doc dedicated to rules, and it is very streamlined. If you want to join, please feel free to contact me. Thank you! David
Hi there. My name is Tiffany, and I've been playing and running games since I was eleven or twelve years old. I'm open to variations on systems and house rules, and I'd love to know more about how your game runs. As a player, I appreciate heavy roleplay and for actions of characters to be motivated, not just something they do (fights for the sake of XP alone is a good example.) If you think I might be a good fit, feel free to send me a message.