Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map keeps freezing mouse movement, flashing, and kicking me out of web browser.

I recently bought the Tyranny of Dragon Module bundle and was checking out the maps for both modules. The horde of the dragon queen maps worked fine but when I checked rise of tiamat I checked the maps in order and they were fine til I got Arauthator's Lair map. It loaded up slow but I expected that but then the mouse would freeze up and eventually it would start doing weird things like going to black or kicking me out of the web browser. it does different things each time I went back to it. I'm hoping this bug will be fixed so I can eventually run this game I bought in the future. Thanks for taking the time to read this roll20 staff
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with this map. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!