Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for a game W/Th/or Fri US Afternoons/European Evenings

I'm in the CDT timezone, currently GMT-5, and I'm looking for a traditional DnD-style fantasy game or a modern horror/supernatural game.  I'm pretty system agnostic as long as the concept sounds fun.  Ideal time would be something like 1pm to 5pm CDT but any time starting late morning/early afternoon and ending by 8pm CDT would work.  I'm trying to find a game on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. About Me I'm an older player looking for a fun and engaging group of players to create worlds and stories with. I like to be an active participant in things and not merely an idle bystander. Make my imagination explode and I'm a happy camper. I like challenges that make the party think and I tend to tackle problems from odd perspectives. I'm cooperative, easygoing, and not a fan of meta-gaming or arguing rules.
greetings and salutations  my name is tyler and i am running a game called atomic highway i t is not a dnd type game but it around the same premise. i would be more then happy to show you how the game works but my only concern is the times i live in the united states and the time zone is PST. if your are interested  please let me know id love to let everyone join but id hate to put others out but if you are ok with it or have a work around then im more then happy to have you come aboard if its not to much trouble. if you have any questions or want to know more about the game feel free to ask away.