Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] Weeknight Campaign

Hello All! I'm looking for a game to be a part of on a weeknight for a few hours. Can be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly if necessary as I can be flexible. Not picky on length or game type. I'm looking for investment with a case of the post game laughs. Easy-going and creative writing experience to boot. - Almost 10 years general tabletop gaming experience. - DM and Player Character experience (particularly in 5E). - Can roleplay as needed. - Quality microphone (and camera as needed). ** My only requirement is the 'rule of fun' must be a part of the game.
Hi! I’m looking to start a weekly campaign on Friday’s with a few friends. Not exactly sure on the time yet. I’m still working that out. We need a DM for sure and possibly a few more players. Would that be something you might be interested in?
1519877499

Edited 1519880501
I have a Friday night biweekly campaign starting using Classic D&D rules. I'm a DM with tons of experience. Prefer role playing to rule playing. Drop me A pm Penundra is light fantasy with a touch of Douglas Adams. Its homebrew but focused on storytelling above rules lawyering.