Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I follow specific author releases on the new Marketplace?

Edited 1519934673
On the old marketplace I had a way to filter by selected authors and creators.  I was able to save those results and then periodically check my bookmark to see if anything new had come out.  Not only that, but I could follow groups of authors with one link. For example, here is a bookmark I checked twice a month:  marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keywords=&sortby=newest&type=all&genre=all&David Hemenway,David North,Devin Night,Gabriel Pickard,Grae Hunter,Steve Prescott However that link doesn't work anymore. I tried typing all their names into the filter like this:  marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keywords=David%20Hemenway%20David%20North%20Devin%20Night%20Gabriel%20Pickard%20Grae%20Hunter%20Steve%20Prescott&sortby=new&type=all It seems like it works if I leave the sorting off, but when I sort to New, the first hit is Ethan Hudgens (who isn't on my list, no offense to him!) so it doesn't work.  I hope I don't have to follow the authors I'm using one by one now. Edit : Okay, I've realized I have to use Publisher and not Keyword. I tried this: marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keywords=david%20north&publisher=David%20Hemenway%2CDavid%20North%2CDevin%20Night%2CGabriel%20Pickard%2CGrae%20Hunter%2CSteve%20Prescott&sortby=new&type=art Edit 2 : I figured it out, you can delete this post or leave it up to help others. "David North" was still in my keywords box (I hadn't cleared it) and once I did, and put in all those publishers, it worked fine.  Like this: marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keywords=&sortby=new&type=art&publisher=David%20Hemenway%2CDavid%20North%2CDevin%20Night%2CGabriel%20Pickard%2CGrae%20Hunter%2CSteve%20Prescott
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nothing finer than a self fixing problem ;) Happy to leave this up as a useful tool for others who have favourite artists, I for one have never thought of bookmarking search criteria in the marketplace... great idea!