Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can a brotha get some customer support? a link to contact someone would be nice too!(besides shitty social media)

I am confused as to how I posted an opening in a game 5 hours ago, yet one guy can post three different games in under three hours? I have checked, and double checked, and my post says its being listed, yet when I search to see it listed, I can't find it,even after going 7 pages deep. What am I doing wrong? or is it a Roll20 thing? Help!

Edited 1520078035
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What is the Game title? You can always send an email to the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> or you can post here in this forum and someone will respond as soon as they get a chance, like I am.
Hi MichaelArkAngel, There is currently a downtime between when you have created an LFG listing and when it will show up in the system. The wait varies depending on how close to the next indexing cycle you are- It runs every 2 hours. During the indexing, games will seemingly "disappear" as the system is repopulated with the updated listing information for every game. During this time, newly created games are also added to the listing. This whole thing usually only takes a few minutes to update. So typically, if you are not finding your listing immediately, this is the cause, and you need only wait a while and try again. It is also important to keep in mind what system you are running as systems like D&D 5E are very popular and there is a high chance your listing may be a few pages down to begin with.