Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Updated Concentration OGL 5e Macros

A number of months back I posted  here a list of macros I was using for concentration. The OGL sheet has since been updated and those old macros won't work. I have made adjustments and updated the format just a bit, here they are Concentration: @{Selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=CONCENTRATION CHECK}} {{mod=@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{Selected|d20}+@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Selected|rtype}+@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Selected|global_save_mod} @{Selected|charname_output} @{Selected|wtype}&{template:atkdmg} {{attack=1}} {{range=}} {{mod=**Damage Taken:**?{Damage Taken|10}}}{{dmg1=[[2]]}} {{dmg1type=}} {{dmg2=[[0]]}} {{dmg2type=}} {{crit1=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{crit2=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Constitution}} {{savedesc=or lose concentration}} {{savedc=[[[[([[ { floor(?{Damage Taken|10}/2), 10}kh1]])]][SAVE]]]}} {{desc=}} Concentration for a bladesinger: @{Selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=CONCENTRATION CHECK}} {{mod=@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{Selected|d20}+@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe} + [[?{Bladesong?|Y,1|N,0}*{@{selected|intelligence_mod},1}kh1 ]][Bladesong] ]]}} @{Selected|rtype}+@{Selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe} + [[?{Bladesong?|Y,1|N,0}*{@{selected|intelligence_mod},1}kh1 ]][Bladesong] ]]}} @{Selected|global_save_mod} @{Selected|charname_output} @{Selected|wtype}&{template:atkdmg} {{attack=1}} {{range=}} {{mod=**Damage Taken:**?{Damage Taken|10}}}{{dmg1=[[2]]}} {{dmg1type=}} {{dmg2=[[0]]}} {{dmg2type=}} {{crit1=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{crit2=[[0[CRIT]]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Constitution}} {{savedesc=or lose concentration}} {{savedc=[[[[([[ { floor(?{Damage Taken|10}/2), 10}kh1]])]][SAVE]]]}} {{desc=}} I hope you find these useful Happy Rolling Ed  
Thanks for these.