Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder's War For The Crown, Players Guide delayed, will we still get the Players Guide here on the 18th if we buy this module?

Hey Roll20 The WftC Players Guide is delayed and Paizo's   Adam Daigle Managing Developer posted yesterday that they hope to have it out in 2 weeks give or take. Will this effect your Players Guide product that is listed coming with this first module on sale here March 18th as it is delayed over at Paizo or will there be no problem getting it on the 18th with the Roll20 module 1 launch date? Thanks Tom

Edited 1520351100
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't believe  Merchant's Manifest will have any effect on roll20.  I haven't seen any other Paizo product besides War for the Crown mentioned on roll20...  
The War for the Crown AP's Players Guide which is stated to be INCLUDED in Roll20's 1st PF Virtual module out march 18th of this is what I am worried about Vince, not a PF Companion book. Crownfall , a Pathfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Thurston Hillman, converted in its entirety for the Roll20 platform. More than 40 NPCs & creatures , each with complete character sheets, one-click actions, and associated tokens. 11 ready-to-play pregen characters from each class of the Core Rulebook. 4 battle ready maps set with dynamic lighting, pre-placed NPCs, and support for advanced fog of war. 2 overland maps of the city of Oppara and the regions of Taldor. Rollable tables for random encounters and rumors. Integrates with the Official Pathfinder Character Sheet as well as the Pathfinder SRD . Also includes the fully converted War for the Crown Player's Guide . Thanks for the reply though Tom
March 18th? Pretty sure its march 22th. Also, you can assume by that time they have player's guide out.
Yep, on the 22 at 10 AM PT its released for purchase, I think my quick look spotted the 18 in 2018 in my rush to see, ARRGG if I assumed this would be out by then 100% I honestly would'nt have made this thread JJL, Piazo Writer sickness and production problems delayed it, then another post yesterday that it is still up to 2 weeks out still.  As this is pretty unusual for those of us who follow PF AP's it has me worried that it might even effect our very first cool  official Roll20 Pathfinder product. Wish I had your confidence but better to have an official conformation don't ya think :) Tom
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry, I didn't see the included players guide info.  I just saw the delay mentioned on the merchants guide and wrongly assumed that was the delayed book you were referring to.  My bad.
No problem bud, and now I see what might be "going on" They just announced a Play Test yesterday for Pathfinder 2nd edition August 2nd!!!! Man we all knew it was coming sooner or later but it is still kind of shocking for me. Still no official reply for the topic at hand so I guess I will just have to wait it out and see. Tom
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
We're sailing in new waters for sure.

Edited 1520446950
Tom
Pro
BIG TIME, still reading the PF 2 fax, Blog comments, and the podcast of actual play testing!! Tom
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hiya! We do plan to include the Player's Guide...the second we get the files :) It may be a first-week patch to the Adventure Path, but it will be included in the Crownfall purchase.
VERY COOL Thanks for the heads up and "smile" Trivia, I feel for ya for the first Roll20 PF product , but if your paying as much attention to the PF 2nd Ed announcement , fresh Blog info an all the fairly crazy (and expected) reactions as many of us are...LOL. A delay for the players guide on both ends is a no brainer and not a problem. Also what is the right forum to make a wish list thread for Pathfinder 1st ed stuff we would love to see on Roll20? thanks again :) Tom   
Hey Tom, Deciding which Pathfinder content is adapted for Roll20 is a current ongoing conversation we have with Paizo and our licensing team. We aren't able to accept individual wishlists as a part of this meticulous process. That being said, your wishes may very likely end up in our upcoming releases and roll outs, so keep an optimistic eye out!
I hear ya, sounds good and thanks for the reply and here's hoping some f the better ones show up sooner rather than later :) Tom