Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interested in checking out some 5e Published Adventure roll20 Modules

I am looking at some of the published adventures WotC sells through the marketplace to run but first I would like to see what they offer. Are there any GM's the have purchased them who would be willing to show me what they are all about? If so, either reply here or shoot me a PM.
Gold
Forum Champion
I could be interested to check some out with you. Are you considering only WotC official, or also some of the 3rd party OGL ones for 5E in the Marketplace like Nailcoffin Media, Halfling Gypsy, and Storm Bunny Studios? I'll send a PM
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I have another campaign and some shorter projects to release later this year as well Aaron... so I'd also be happy to talk more about those when they're ready.
I appreciate the responses I have gotten for this, more are always welcome. @Gold: PM'd you back. @Andrew: I would be interested to hear about those, definitely.