Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Homebrew] Mobile Suit Gundam 0082: Scattered Sun

Looking for Gundam enthusiasts to take part in a short campaign in the wonderful world of Mobile Suit Gundam. If you like big mech suits and gritty military RP, this is the game for you. We will work on time and date as a group, I'm open to biweekly, weekly, or every other week schedules. Don't let your gaming enthusiasm be held down by gravity.

Edited 1520406431
I assume you're from the US? Could be hard to work something out, European here. Do you want the game to be more in the style of the older gundams or the newer ones like 00 or SEED? €dith: Nevermind. 0082 so I'm guessing Zeta.
0082 takes place right before Stardust Memory. So expect GMs, Zakus, Gelgoogs and the like.
Down
Count me in. Massive fan of the series since I was a kid.
Glad to see some interest!
I am very intrested if you got any more slots.
I'd be looking for 3-5 players. 
<a href="https://discord.gg/qqtB9ja" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/qqtB9ja</a> Discord to use for discussion and planning! :)
Should begin getting times together this weekend. If you are interested jump in!
Definitely interested!&nbsp;
Time is looking like M or T evenings (EST). More interest means more group means more times!

Edited 1520616709
Mecha fan here. Would love to give it a try.
9pm/2100 EST monday is the current group. Join the discord channel to get in on the planning.
Current group is full. If there is more interest a second group could definitely be opened! Stop by and join up.
QUite a bit late but interested!
Gundam game O.o, where has this been all my life. Interested!
Quite late but really interested. is this still happening?