Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2nd Edition sheet (Playtest), would anyone be up to make this perhaps?

With Pathfinder making its HUGE announcement yesterday for Pathfinder 2nd Ed, is it feasible for someone here to make a Play test sheet for this after it comes out Aug 2nd so we can Playtest this here on Roll20? I know its a long ways away but....... Thanks Tom

Edited 1520439558
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I wouldn't be surprised if Paizo themself provide an official one on the release day, now with their collaboration with Roll20. And I would be extremely surprised if one wouldn't be made swiftly. As you said, this is HUGE. Let's see who calls dibs on it first.

Edited 1520516432
Tom
Pro
Yep, all things are now possible now that Paizo is with Roll20 ;)  Long time to wait before anything official pops up here or at the PF site but it would be quite nice to have a sheet at launch Aug 2nd!!!  And if not and as they said it is simpler than what we have now, but not D&D 5th Ed simple, someone hopefully will be able to create something Thanks for the post and see ya in PF 2Ed  land!! Tom
I just hope that Roll20 modules for Pathfinder 1e modules keep getting released even if 2e gets roll20 content <_<

Edited 1520494492
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm interested in creating a playtest sheet depending on how the playtest looks. Perhaps the PF sheet guys Chris and Vince want to collaborate on it? Though if the playtest isn't appealing I won't do it.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kryx said: I'm interested in creating a playtest sheet depending on how the playtest looks. Perhaps the PF sheet guys Chris and Vince want to collaborate on it? Though if the playtest isn't appealing I won't do it. I think we'll enjoy someone else taking the reins (aka the Official Pathfinder sheet) for a while. That freedom may spark some interest in a v2 sheet.  Of course, roll20 may want/need to handle that as well.  We're still kicking ideas around.  
Thanks for the posts gang, well with about a year and a half out til the official PF 2nd Ed shows up I would bet we will hopefully get some of the good ones for AP's in PF 1st ed.  Kingmaker, Anniversary Ed of Rise of the Runelords and Curse of the Crimson throne, and a few others!!  :) I hope we could see an official PF 2 Play test sheet on day 1, an I otally understand the PF sheet writers here on roll20 an taking a nice long and deserved break Tom