Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help related to sales

Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
Hello, I am a content creator and I took a little break to work on my own game system from which my two token set was inspired from. But meanwhile, I have no idea if any of my set even sold one copy and I have no clue how to check. I saw a simple page on my content's page before the new marketplace relooking patch, but now this page is missing and I see my own token pack as if I was simply shopping for them and not anymore as a creator (the ''sales'' option is now missing). I noticed that my sets are in the last ''most popular'' section before a few others, does it means I actually sold anything? I plan to soon, after a long while, to sell modules with the new rulebook of my homemade system but I wish to understand better how to review my sales, existing or not. Thank you for any future help to understand more about this site marketplace.
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/reporting/me" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/reporting/me</a> This link should send you to your sales report, I suggest adding a bookmark to it or something :P
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
Not a penny, well alright at least I know now haha! Good idea il bookmark it.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Yeah, generally I notice when I get a deposit in my Paypal around the 7th of every month. Otherwise I only check it sporadically. One of my sets (which I probably put the most time into) almost never sells, while another that I slapped together fairly quick is my top seller almost every month.