Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP][5E D&D] [PST] Interest Check for DM'ing modules - Looking for players - Any Day except Fridays

Edited 1520711286
Hey All, I haven't been playing as much D&D as I should be.  With that in mind, I've been thinking of running a module or 10 here on roll20.  I have most of the 5E modules and looking to run.  I'm in the PST time zone.  I believe GMT -8.  I am generally free from around 6pm - 1am PST Monday - Thursday.  Though, there is one Wednesday / month I have to miss due to family reasons, so that might not be the best day to play.  I'm open any time on weekends.  I'm already a player in another game on Fridays, so they are out. So generally speaking, I'm checking interest for players, for any of the modules.  I figure if we can get 5-7 players who can commit to weekly gaming, and find a good day / time, then we can decide on which module to play.  I love em all, so I don't really have a preference per se.  Most of the modules have a healthy mix between roleplay and roll play.  I do ask for no douchebags / knuckleheads / murder hobos and people who can make it to a weekly game.  :) Please feel free to reply here and / or pm if you're interested. Please include with responses:  Day / Time / Module / Character preferences Thank you!
I should also mention:  Will probably be using preferably Skype for video / talky talky.  I also have Discord, which I'd rather be set on fire than use, but it's an option.  :)
Hey, I'd be up to play. I'm also in PST timezone. I would be good with Mondays/Wednesdays from 8 pm to 1 am, and Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9:30 pm to 1 am. I'm also open any time on the weekends. Of the 5e modules on Roll20, I've already run LMoP, but I haven't tried any of the others.  If I got to choose, I'd like to play a specific Half-Orc (Half-Dwarf) Fighter. That said, I can comfortably play most other roles.
Hey guys im looking to join a group around your times. Monday -thursday 7-12 ish pst id like to say till 1 am but i wake up at 4 for work and need atleast 4 hrs :p. As for modules im currently in strahd and a home brew so id be up for pretty much anything. If i had to pick probably lost mines or storm kings.  I dont have a preference to character, i like to make characters that fit the setting and other party memebers 
Thank you all for the replies and pm's.  Looks like we have 6 interested players thus far.  And most people have mentioned Storm King's Thunder, also, playing late-ish on Thursdays seems to be what most everyone can do.  I am going to send out player invites to the game to those who replied here and messaged me.  To get a final player count, decide on when Session 0 will be and go over any other final details.  Thank you all!  :)