Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll 20 keeps Disconnecting me.

Why does roll 20 keeps me disconnected? I log in, Play a game and have the home page open after the game is done, (let say 6 hours passed) I refresh the home page or go to the forums / looking for game page and somehow I am now not logged in, it happens EVERY day / time when I log in, about a few hours after I login It always kicks me out, what gives?

Edited 1520756746
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you accessing roll20 using multiple devices?  I notice if I log into roll20 at home on the pc using chrome and later use my phone with chrome, or vice/versa, I'm often forced to log into roll20 on the other device. I just assumed it's a security feature of google/chrome's memorized password list.  It's not a big deal to log in since chrome autofills the name/pw for me for roll20.  I don't use this feature for very many sites since I normally use Lastpass, but it's very convienant for roll20.
Nope, Only on my Home PC with chrome, nothing else.  And somehow the autofill to login does not work on roll 20 it used to work in the past, but any other site works just fine. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Couple things to check.  Make sure you are logged into google/chrome. Check chrome's "Manage Passwords" settings.  Make sure roll20 is included on the "saved passwords" list and not on "never saved".  You could try deleting all saved roll20  pw's.  Then logout/log into roll20 and make sure to allow chrome to save when prompted.  Double check list.  I also allow roll20 to set cookies.  
I dont have it there on saved passwords, but I have tried to add it there to see if it solves the problem, thank you for now and I hope it works.