Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stop Esc from cancelling Handout update?

Is there a way to prevent the Esc key from cancelling the update of a Handout? It's only happened twice, but in both cases I accidentally hit the Esc key and lost a lot of work on a handout when I accidentally hit the Esc key. I know there are workarounds (save more often, create text in another source and copy/paste into the handout, etc).  But occasionally you start what you think is a short update to a handout, only to find that it blossomed into a much larger than anticipated edit.  And then it happens.  You hit Esc, erasing all the work you just did.  In today's case, over 45 minutes of changes...  :(
Silvyre
Forum Champion
That certainly sounds frustrating, Three of Swords ! I've brought your report to the Dev Team's attention, who can hopefully shed some light on this situation!