Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Lost Mine of Phandelver, newish DM looking for new players to learn and adventure with!

Hello, My name is Brandon. to get some things out in the open I am new to DMing, heck I am relatively new to D&D but I am want to play. I am looking for people that are just as new to this as I am and are willing to bare with me as we learn and adventure together. We will be playing the D&D 5e starter kit game module. We will be using the pre-gen characters, so we will be looking for 4-5 players. It will help keep things easier I think, but If we all like playing together and we want to do something a little more long term we can make original characters then. The date listed (March 27th) is not set in stone but the time is, I would like to get started no later then 7:30pm EDT. We will be using discord as our voice chat as well once we get the group together we will have a meet and greet and decide who gets which character! Please check out the listing and fill out the application in the thread:  Lost Mine of Phandelver Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!
bump
Bump again looking for one more person 
maybe, I just got my fifth but if he doesnt respond within the next few days I will be looking for someone else.