Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Custom Pathfinder Game

Edited 1520934776
I have a player that is leaving after next game (Do to rl job time conflict) will will need someone to fill the slot when he leaves. Here is details. We have been playing this game almost 2 months as it is this game is stable and everyone gets along this must be the case for new player also. Saturday 5pm cdt till about 10pm to 11pm cdt. Player has to be LGBT Friendly, we have MTF player and a gay player. As a side note I host a minecraft server for this group almost everyone plays on it and once you are adjusted and if you play minecraft you may join. Creation rules: level 2 (This may change before you join they may get to level 3, if this happens you come in as level 3) Stats are rolled 4d6 reroll 1's drop lowest do this 7 times drop lowest out of 7. Trait and drawbacks we be using Pathfiinders ones but 3.5 rules you get up to 3 traits and 2 drawbacks but drawbacks gives you extra feats No hero points No unchained No background skills Psionics no Occult no Hybrid yes Alternative classes yes except Anti Paladin Base yes Also NO evil Chars Pathfinder material Ok except technology based stuff. (This will change as story progress) 3rd party/Homebrew/3.5/3e is allowed but needs to be approved by me first. Party make up: Human Summoner Kasatha Zen-Archer Monk Reaper Shinobi (homebrew race and class from dnd wiki) Gnome Tinkerer Alchemist Human Magus Wyrwood Wizard (This is person having to leave because of job) Ok time for GM rules these are not debatable 1. Don't be a dick I have np calling you out. 2. If you questioning a ruleing and you point it out and I over rule it end convo do not fight with me, you may bring it back up after game. 3. You get 3 no call no shows before your kicked 4. I don't ERP things fade to black sorry deal with it 5. Make appropriate jokes things like rape or gay or what not are not allowed period you break this your booted 6. I expect your full attention during game you may have TV or music playing in background. Don't play a video game or what not wail we play. 7. If you do something stupid in game prepare for consequences even though your a hero your actions still have counter actions your not immune. 8. I do not try to tpk a party with one exp boss fights are meant to be tough with threat of death I will go all out on boss fights 9. This is basic rule set If I need to add more I will as case by case Point of story Characters are at: As of now party within 1 or 2 games will face a world boss. This will transcend them from a fantasy medieval world to more of a sci fi space sandbox. you be joining after this. I will explain more on what they did before this to the player that joins. Story: Game will start you in a fantasy medieval world with no technology but with magic. The game will use characters on the following games and anime, but I will use my own story: Chobits, Dears, Karin, Robotech, .//hack, Xenosaga, To Love Ru, (more will be added as story progresses) *this will just for characters from these games or anime, not the story itself from those sources. Here is the back story (the game will start with the battle between the Devil Lukes and Dragoons by 4th moon if we play but keep it short) Well back in the beginning of the universe, one of the first races ever where born of dragons and evolved into race called Dragoons. They were a fearsome war- like race with technology far superior to any other race of their time. After a great war long before man evolved; the Dragoons founded an interstellar nation simply called "The Empire." This reigned for millions of years under the same immortal ruler until one day a new race called the Devil Luke rose from a unknown world and sent its warships against The Empire. The clash was nothing short of cataclysmic and when the Devil Luke found themselves slowly being pushed back, they found a ancient technology called the Key of the Twilight. When used against The Empire the powerful weapon sealed the Dragoons away in a deep sleep in a void. Eventually memory of the Dragoon and The Empire faded until they became no more than a legend in the billions of years after the Twilight Key vanished. However, not all dreams are dreams and not all legends are legends and when those legends turn out to be true, they are frequently the blackest of nightmares. The campaign starts with the Devil Luke out exploring a remote area in an unknown void of the galaxies when a Devil Luke scout ship awaken the lost banished Dragoons by accident. Only a weak single word transmission makes it back to the Devil Luke empire: DRAGOONS. Almost immediately, the long interrupted Great War starts again with a vengeance. The Devil Luke are completely unprepared for this war and their powerful fleet was soon reduced to a hopelessly outnumbered shattered force driven back to a unknown world. There the Devil Luke made their last stand with their king and his daughter fighting from his massive mother ship. The Princess was one of the finest fighter polite left in the Devil Luke kingdom and was in her personal fighter when the final battle began near the 4th moon of a backwater planet. During this fight the Dragoons used a newly developed weapon that shattered the shields and armor of the mother ship and sent its power core into uncontrolled overload. The Princess' fighter jet was also damaged in the battle and could not warp to safety. Despite the danger to her own life, but she refused to flee because she would not abandon her father. Desperate to save her Highness, her wing man deliberately clipped her wing in a collision to force her fighter to crash land on the backwater planet to save her from the pending explosion of the mother ship. As the Princess fought to control her way through the atmosphere the mother ship exploded. Just before the explosion, the King released several of the most powerful weapons remaining in the Devil Luke inventory Among the weapons that followed the princess down to the planet included the chii, which were artificial beings used by the Devil Luke to make up for a shortage of manpower. In addition, there was the prototype of a weapon called cosmos, a battle dears capable of withstanding hard vacuum and mounting powerful manifest weapons. This technology survived in escape pods jettisoned from the mother ship by the King just prior to his death along with dozens of crewmen. The player characters start on the backward planet (essentially a fantasy medieval) and as they rest for their first night on their new home, they watch artificial stars flash in and out of existence as the debris of the mother ship drops through the atmosphere. If you are interested or have questions please ether mail me or post here Tyvm Have a good safe day.
Edit: admin I miss spelled Pathfinder in tittle can you please fix it tyvm
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
mizore shirayuki said: Edit: admin I miss spelled Pathfinder in tittle can you please fix it tyvm Fixed.  Also, query: Central Standard Time or Central DAYLIGHT Time?
GenKitty said: mizore shirayuki said: Edit: admin I miss spelled Pathfinder in tittle can you please fix it tyvm Fixed.  Also, query: Central Standard Time or Central DAYLIGHT Time? Fixed it to cdt ty
Bump
Bump
I'm interested, I work rotational swing shift is the only problem. Normally 7am -7pm est and 7pm-7am est
Mikey W. said: I'm interested, I work rotational swing shift is the only problem. Normally 7am -7pm est and 7pm-7am est Does this include weekends?
Bump

Edited 1521596740
Hi! I love anime, Minecraft, and Pathfinder, and I'd like to roll up a Wizard to fill your open and waiting slot. Please let me know if I'm a good fit. I anticipate your reply!
Michael H. said: Hi! I love anime, Minecraft, and Pathfinder, and I'd like to roll up a Wizard to fill your open and waiting slot. Please let me know if I'm a good fit. I anticipate your reply! I mailed you, but just encase you miss it. Please mail me your discord info.