Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Side by Side buttons in Chat for attack

Hopefully this is in the right place, I am using the OGL character sheet to do it.. Problem: I added some buttons for Sneak Attack and Slayer's Prey to my Ranger3/Rogue1 character's attack roll with Finesse weapons Description but when I use the attack the buttons are up and down rather than side by side like I'd like them: Is there a way to get the buttons side by side instead? Here is the code I'm currently using in the attacks description: [Slayer's Prey](~Jerin Lightstep|repeating_attack_-L6skpcdzB-BGjfPJ5kK_attack) [Sneak Attack](~Jerin Lightstep|repeating_attack_-L7UKWTAuLdnanZVq6j9_attack) Thanks for any direction, Greg

Edited 1520955219
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It should work (assuming there is the right amount of horizontal space) if you put them on one line: [Slayer's Prey](~Jerin Lightstep|repeating_attack_-L6skpcdzB-BGjfPJ5kK_attack) [Sneak Attack](~Jerin Lightstep|repeating_attack_-L7UKWTAuLdnanZVq6j9_attack) ?

Edited 1520955407
Doh. Works now. Thanks for the quick answer, didn't realize I had them on seperate lines within the Description box.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No worries, happens to us all at some point ;) Happy rolling!