Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone have the "player's map of the north" for Storm King's Thunder?

I'm an idiot and accidentally deleted the map in the Storm King's Thunder module in my game. Does anyone have a copy of the blank map of the North on the fourth page of the module? If there's an archive for maps for purchased modules that would be great too. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In a pinch, without a pro subscription, you could start a new game of SKT, head to that page>map layer and select the image, press Z to get it nicely on your screen and right-click>save image as. Then simply add it back to your game as an asset in your library... it'll take some precious space up but you can always remove it once the module is done with :)
This worked perfectly! I for some reason thought that you could only make one game per module. Thanks a lot Ziechael!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're very welcome, happy to help. And remember, you bought it... you own it... you make as many games as you want with it ;)