Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] Solo Games?

Hello, just wondering if anyone would like to try hosting a solo game, I'd be up for playing, got some experience with several systems and willing to be an active adventurer, no matter what the stakes.
just a one man vs the world kind of thing? or NPC allies?
DLB
Pro
Translator
Q said: just a one man vs the world kind of thing? or NPC allies? Good Question. As a DM, Im curious as well
I'd be up for either one, tbh, anything as long as it's fun. Thanks for responding!

Edited 1521017989
Gold
Forum Champion
D&DPlayer555 said: Hello, just wondering if anyone would like to try hosting a solo game, I'd be up for playing, got some experience with several systems and willing to be an active adventurer, no matter what the stakes. Spent any time on AD&D 2nd edition (1989-2000)? If you're interested we can talk more about a solo run in my homebrew world. p.s. I played a lot of one-on-one D&D after school biking to a friend's apartment, long ago. Sometimes I was the DM, sometimes the Player, just the 2 humans playing DnD, so I have some ideas about the format.
D&D Battle Rules games may fit what you are looking for, you control 1 of 2 warbands and fight to victory (or concession ;o)). <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/104412/ddm-skir" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/104412/ddm-skir</a>... if you are interested, PM me and I'll send an invite. best regards, GTH
Hello, thanks for responding, I might be interested in playing 2nd Edition, I've played mostly 3.5 onward, but I'd be willing to give it a try possibly. For the D&D Battles, it sounds interesting, but I think I'd like to try a more general adventure, but thank you, I might be interested, still. Thanks!