Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need to report a DM for abusing Roll20 !!ADMIN!!

Edited 1521068651
There is a Roll20 user that creates a game just to kick the players after they have put in a lot of effort to create their characters. I want to know if admins would be able to take action against this user. [User-info deleted from here, saved in a now-deleted post that mods/devs can still see at the end of this thread] This is his current name, however, he keeps changing it.
You can contact admins directly.
How do I contact them Zed?

Edited 1521066252
Creating a game then inviting people and then booting them isn't really against the rules it is just bad behavior. Now I am not siding with him/her, but letting you know prob admins/mods wont be able to do much.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Please 'Report' any users that violate our code of conduct and if you don't see a report button on the relevant interaction, please email the Devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all the relevant information.&nbsp; Since this will be handled via email, I will close this thread.