Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In-Game and Out of Game 5E (OGL Sheet used) Compendium creature rating filters including monsters with the wrong cr

Both the in game and out of game compendiums do this, and I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. My compendium, if I were to use the filters to look for only Creature Rating 1 monsters it would also include all other monsters with the number 1 in, it for example: This happens with other assortment of numbers aswell, CR 2 will give me higher CR creatures aswell as lower ones like 1/2 CR.
Hi Caleb, This is a known issue with sorting by challenge rating that is is going by alphabetical sorting instead of working as expected. This is something we hope to have resolved soon :)