Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3 votes added to account

I just checked the enhancement and ideas forum and noticed I had 3 votes added to my account. Now I'm guessing something happened to 3 of the threads I had votes applied to, but I have no clue which ones those were. Is there any mechanism to see where these came from? I've looked through, and at least my top 5 personally are still there.
You do get an extra vote each year, that could be one
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The pro subscriptions gives 10 votes and you get additional vote per year you have been on roll20. This means you should have a total of 10 or 11. Now if you used some votes, it lowers your amount. If your amount has increased back up, but not past your total then it means something you voted on was closed or deleted and your votes were returned to you.
In addition, the mods cleaned up some of the old threads one or two weeks ago, closing them and returning the votes.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How do you see your remaining votes?
G G said: How do you see your remaining votes? You can see it  in the header of the suggestion forum , in the light purple bar.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks, Arthur.