Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium search not working

Has anyone noticed that the Compendium on the Dev server is not working? When you search, it doesn't pull anything up. Is this a known issue, and if so is there an ETA on when it will be fixed?

Edited 1521651076
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I've noticed the same.  I believe I read somewhere on the forums that the compendium isn't being supported on the dev.  The Dev has mainly been used for testing new roll20 features in the past, so it's always been hit or miss.  Other than checking out the new Official PF sheet, I moved all my games from the Dev a few month's back... 
As Vince said, the compendium is not something that is supported on dev at this time.
That's horrible, because it was working fine a couple of weeks ago.
Is this issue isolated to the Dev server? I am having the same issue with a pathfinder game I just created (not on dev). I can search the compendium here ( <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/BookIndex" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/BookIndex</a>... but when in game it just says searching. Works fine in my 5E games.
I'm Having the same issue as Christian F., I'm not on a dev server and I'm running a Pathfinder game. Whenever I search somethign in the in-game compendium It will say searching for the rest of eternity if you let it. Stopping the search by erasing the inquiry or pressing the x button doesnt stop the "searchign text" either. this will persist form navigating menus and for any period of time that the session is open. Only after reentering the game is the text gone, but attempts at trying to search result in the same issue. I have closed out of web browser and i have tried creating a new game to with no success.
As of a few minutes, I can access the compendium in game again. I opened the Chrome Network console to see if there a call and a response, and now I can access the compendium, the search result are displayed again. Probably just a coincidence, nevertheless, it is now working perfectly again.&nbsp;