Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet - translation - a little help from the community ;-)

Phil. H.
Pro
Translator
Hello Roll20 friends. I'm working to translate the de.json file. Are there translation errors or you mean it must call differently, please write it here or send me a message. ------------------------------- Hallo Roll20 Freunde. Ich überarbeite zur Zeit das de.json für den Pathfinder Charakterbogen. Sollten euch Übersetzungsfehler auffallen oder ihr seid der Meinung ein Eintrag sollte anders benannt werden, schreibt es hier ins Forum oder schickt mir eine Nachricht. Thanks/ Danke
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
What problem are you currently seeing?
Phil. H.
Pro
Translator
It could be, that the german translation is to complicated or to long. Or I use the wrong symantic/ syntax. It's very helpful, if someone check my translation and take a look about literal errors or else. Thanks at all :-)

Edited 1521838021
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you for translating the sheet Philipp.