Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] All my scripts that use playerIsGM are crashing

Edited 1522102503
All the scripts I have loaded in my game that use playerIsGM seem to be returning the same error: But I am definitely the GM and creator of this game. Does anyone have any advice?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's playerIsGM, not playerIsGm... One of your scripts has misspelled it.
Wow, this is going to be fun to hunt for  :[

Edited 1521985991
Disable all your scripts, re-enable them back one at a time, and re-start the sandbox after each one. When you get the error again, that's the script to search for the error. Though you might have more than one with the error...
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Or if you have the raw code for your scripts,simply do a case sensitive search for playerIsGm.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can do a case sensitive search in the roll20 editor.  Click the Aa button that appears at the top right when you CTRL+F
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
G G said: You can do a case sensitive search in the roll20 editor.  Click the Aa button that appears at the top right when you CTRL+F I didn't know the editor has it's own search.  lol
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
yep, can do regex search (and replace), case sensitive, and whole word search (haven't ever used this one)
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: G G said: You can do a case sensitive search in the roll20 editor.  Click the Aa button that appears at the top right when you CTRL+F I didn't know the editor has it's own search.  lol It's pretty basic, but it works!
I used the editor search  and it helped a lot! Thanks guys!
Just for the sake of reporting back, it turns out that though none of the scripts I had copy-pasted had the typo in the repositories they were from, they somehow *developed* the typo via copy-paste or some Roll20 bug. So that's weird.