Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 5e Sunday GMT/BST

Hello all  Im currently looking for a D&D game on Sundays as i have waaaaay too much time on my hands at the weekend, I enjoy both RP and Combat and get along with all the people i currently play with. I have roughly a year of experience, both as a player and a DM. :)
I'm also GMT ish (+4) and would be interested in a 5e Sunday game. Not too concerned on time of day. I'm super newb though and would need some folks that are patient with character building and newbie questions. Would be more interested in long term.
Hi, I'm in GMT and would love to join a game, i don't have any first hand DND experience, but i've been watching live streamed games on the DND twitch channel for over a year, so i think i know the basics. i have a character set up on the DND beyond website (a tiefling fighter). i'd love to have a long term game going as i love the roleplay/story aspect of DND as well as the combat
I'm in GMT and would love to play this Sunday game too! :)
Potentially 4 players so far, any DM's out there!
Hey guys and gals. I have a 5e homebrew world. I'm gmt plus 1. I couldn't dm weekly but I could do it fortnightly. My games are pretty rp orientated. 65/ 35 split between. Campaign doc is already created.  Would be happy to have a session 0 this Sunday if people are interested.
Split between to and combat
thoughts guys?
I'd be very interested in this! 
I'm definitely interested...would come down to what time as I was picked up for a GMT +3 1600 game
That sounds great!
if there's space i'd also be interested, GMT+1 
Whens session 0?