Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP FASA Star Trek

Hi, we're playing towards the end of the timeframe of The Original Series. We're using our own characters, on a scout ship patrolling the Federation border near Deep Space Station K-7. The game is every other Sunday from 5-8pm Pacific Time. If and when Roll20 audio craps out, we use Skype. We'd welcome some regular, dependable players. Message me and we can discuss the game. Thanks!
Good time for me. We going over character creation?

Edited 1522170449
You can create a character yourself if you know the game. We have a captain, 1st off/helm, security off, and chief engineer. Or we can arrange a chargen session with our GM (I'm the GM's assist and PC Captain). We do the coordinating for the game on Facebook. If you let me know your Facebook ID I'll invite you to the group page. Welcome aboard!