Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Asking for Suggestions for some tracks from the Jukebox

Edited 1522061784
Hi gang! So, I'm running a pirate themed campaign here on roll20, and I do like to use music during games. What I'm asking for is some help from the community here who could help me get a foothold with a few songs from the boatload (pun intended) on offer from Roll20 Audio, Kevin MacLeod, and BattleBards... Seeing as how it's going to be a pirate-themed game, music that invokes that sort of swashbuckling, high seas adventure sort of feeling. Anything from ambient set music, to fast tempo battle music, to slow and emotional music. Are there any particular tracks or unusual keywords that you guys can advise me with? Thanks :)
I found, that every search for music should be prefixed with the word "Witcher" :) theres pretty much something in there for everything. 
While your suggestion is welcome and appreciated, not exactly what I'm asking for. Thanks though :)