Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

iPad app crashes

Edited 1520223250
Using the app on iPad matter of fact 2 iPads and it runs for a few mins then crashes. Mine is 64GB iPad air and not sure the other. It crashes before runing anything in the game an on the chat screen. No post to chat have started. I am playing ToA. Edit: I use mine as an external chat window.
Does anyone monitor the bug section?
Hi Craven, Sorry that this one has slipped under the radar! Does this issue persist in other games as well or just ToA? It is likely that the size of the module might be causing this issue.
Drespar said: Hi Craven, Sorry that this one has slipped under the radar! Does this issue persist in other games as well or just ToA? It is likely that the size of the module might be causing this issue. Not sure I am only playing ToA right now. It's 64GB with no other apps running in the background
No help?
I'm having issues with the App as well; I can't load anything from the player Area, most importantly my character sheet. I was hoping to be able to have that open on the app so I could de-clutter my desktop, but I keep getting an error "connection to the server was interrupted" (despite my internet being fine) and soon after the app crashes. I can still send text messages and roll individual dice as normal, but other than that the app is useless right now.
How can i escalate this is please respond.
I’m having the same issue. And actually today while playing ToA, I got kicked out from my game completely. :/ any potential fixes on this issue?
I can't get anyone from Roll20 to look at it.