Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Errors

I got this message and can't see what it's talking about.  Any ideas where to start?  I was checking characters and dropping NPCs onto the board. TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function at levelUP (apiscript.js:1375:42) at RegisterEventHandlers.on (apiscript.js:1602:17) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:905:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1198:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1382:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think this is a known bug with EasyExperience that Scott is working on fixing.  Are you running EasyExperience?
yes.  I guess I will disable it for now.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Omegaman, sorry for the inconvenience. I do have the fix completed, it just missed merge by a few hours. You can find the fixed version in my  fork of the repo
Thanks Scott, I can wait.  My game does not officially start until next wed.  Thanks for all the great work you put in.  Makes my game much better.