Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page Navigator errors

I ran !nav --config and then on the list of tokens I chose one which I guess means to be the marker for my destination tokens.  It causes this error. ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined at configHandler (apiscript.js:14331:35) at _.each (apiscript.js:14575:29) at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:14560:15) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:150:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1514:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gah, This is like the 5th time I've fixed that issue and it hasn't fixed. Thanks for the report Omegaman. I'll take a look.
In your defense, I have no idea how to use this so I may have broken it.  I did not select or create a token before clicking on the status icon, so perhaps it was looking for a premade token to apply the icon to and since there wasn't one it just freaked out.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Heh, yeah, I do need to make it a little more intuitive, but the variable it is referencing is something that is defined in the script, so not sure why it is saying undefined.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Scott C. said: Heh, yeah, I do need to make it a little more intuitive, but the variable it is referencing is something that is defined in the script, so not sure why it is saying undefined. Probably because of "statusquery" vs "statusQuery".

Edited 1522251640
According to the latest version in Scotts Github repository this is the definite culprit. Unfortunately there are some other issues with the script currently which have been already reported to Scott who is kindly looking into it. Issues I know of (and a workaround if I know one): ReferenceError: loadfolders is not defined Change loadfolders to loadFolders in line 1570 ---- ReferenceError: who is not defined Change line 1238 to: sendChat('Page Navigator Error:','/w "gm" no page was found by the name '+cmdDetails.details.page,null,{noarchive:true}); ---- ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined Change statusQuery to statusquery in line 1190
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Juts a quick pedantic note, you don't need the quotes around gm in "/w gm", this should work fine: sendChat('Page Navigator Error:','/w gm no page was found " etc
You're completely right, but the original source reads sendChat('Page Navigator Error:','/w "'+who+'" no page [...] and I wanted to keep the change as small as possible
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I see :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
G G said: Juts a quick pedantic note, you don't need the quotes around gm in "/w gm", this should work fine: sendChat('Page Navigator Error:','/w gm no page was found " etc  "  Pedantic "  Thank you for teaching me a new word GG. :-)
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're welcome, that word is one of my greater talents!