Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder

Looking for a gestalt game of Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 that may be open to third party and maybe homebrew. What I expect from GM: Someone that knows the material and understands what gestalt is. Someone if given info on what you want to be used by players will read them and make a honest judgement call on if allowed or not and if he/she can handle it. What I don't want in GM: Someone that doesn't read material and approves it. Then later down the road regrets it and removes it when char is done and already approved. Someone that stats they are ok with 3pp and hombrew, but they are really not. What to expect from me: I will not make a OP, min/max or munchkin char. I will always ask if something is allowed, but if answer is no I will accept it without argument. I will answer any questions asked to me with a honest straight forward answer. If party is against the idea or concept of mine I will go with group and change. So if a GM or group fits this please answer here or mail me. Tyvm Have a good safe day.
I wanted to also add 3pp and homebrew doesn't need to be present, but I would like it.