Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) Rogue Trader 40k Game

Im looking for additional players for a game of rogue trader to go along with my current friends (I currently have 3 confirmed ,but would like one or two more in order to bolster ranks) The game will most likely take place on late Fridays weekly though I do not have a specific time yet. We will also be using a single non canon book that adds in optional classes and  other rules for reasons of fun. None of us have played rogue trader before but are all familiar with the setting so are looking forward to this greatly if you're interested please post or message me. Also for a list of current careers we have an explorator, an assassin, and a adepta sororitas (the last two being non canon classes which I talked about)
Hi, I would be interested in joining and am free on most Fridays although will have to get the kids in bed first! I have played one game of rogue trader before and thoroughly enjoyed it
I would be interested. I have all the books, supplements, autonavi, planet lists, endevours, maps, files etc for RT. I’ve GMed several times, but would actually like to be a player for a change lol.  Same as above free most of the time, but need to get kids asleep first.
What time zone?
It's been awhile since I played a RT game, I'd definitely be interested in trying out an Explorator. EST time zone here, friday evenings would work fine for me.
It would appear as though we now have everyone we need ,but should there ever be an opening you guys will be the first people I come to.