Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[API] New Card Functions bug?

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm messing around with the new Card functions and not sure if this a bug or a feature, but I can't seem to get get some of the functions to work with a deck with infinite cards. shuffleDeck("-L7yqhH0jfyDMASWYXdu") The above command seems to put all the cards in the same order, which happens to be the order the cards were entered in the deck. playCardToTable(drawCard("-L7yqhH0jfyDMASWYXdu"), {left: "350", top: "350",layer:"map"}); The above command doesn't play a card, because it doesn't draw a card. The log receives this message: "Unable to locate card with id: " If I change the deck to non-infinite, then the cards are mixed up and a card is played to the map layer.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Bump
Hi Finderski, We should have a fix going out for this here soon :)
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Drespar said: Hi Finderski, We should have a fix going out for this here soon :) Awesome! Thanks. :)