Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign Deleted

1391329651

Edited 1391331400
Hey, while I was working on my campaign, I got kicked off and it seems to be gone now. I assume it got deleted, or is no longer associated with my account. Any chance I can get it back? It was called "Murder Everywhere". Thanks. **Edit** I should note that I am still "in" the campaign in another computer, and it looks like it still works, but the campaign is gone from my list of campaigns. I assume there's some "status" attribute that got turned to "off"?
Just to clarify, you're logged in to the campaign on one computer and it works? Did you ever log out of the campaign on that computer or were you logged into the campaign on two computers, and got kicked off from only one which now can't "see" the campaign?
The latter. I am, right now connected to the campaign that I cannot access normally in one computer. I have it in a tab, and it works fine. I have not closed that tab, or signed out of it, since I cant see that campaign anywhere on my other computer/when I open a separate tab. Pics for clarity: Campaign tab works fine: Can't get to it through the "My Campaigns" list:
1391382734

Edited 1391382757
I've passed this off to the devs to take a look at. They should be able to get to the bottom of this.
Thanks
It should be fixed now.
Thanks guys!