Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

tales fron the yawning portal, dead in thay pre-placed tokens bug/missing tokens

i've been dming dead in thay and found 2 bugs with pre-placed tokens first and arguable minor some room are shorted on tokens or out right missing some monsters mentioned in their entries (no skeletons in the corners of room 87, a missing apprentice in room 32 are the one i've encountered so far) and the other is that all the pre-placed thayan warriors have their hp and as swapped in the tokens (hp showing in the blue circle and ac being in the green) so far this they are the only token i've seen like that and they work fine when dragged on from the journal
Hi Kirv, I have gone ahead and moved this over to the  Tales from the Yawning Portal Bug Report Thread . As such I have closed this thread to avoid clutter.