Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ghast with incorrect damage immunities

The ghasts in the roll20 compendium have immunity to necrotic and nothing else, but the ghasts in the Monster Manual have immunity to poison and only resistance to necrotic.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey Dakota, I checked out the  Ghast entry in the compendium, and it looks like its showing the correct resistances and immunities. I've attached an image showing what I see when checking the page. Can you post a link and screenshot if this isn't what you're seeing?
That's really odd, because when I pull up the exact same  page I still see it wrong. 

Edited 1522509414
Franky, do you own the Monster Manual from Roll20? I see both as Immunities when I look at the page, so it could be an error in the Compendium, but the Rol20 MM is correct. I think this happened before with some dragons.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I do not own the MM, and see the incorrect data, same image as Dakota H.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Perfect! It appears it was entered incorrectly with the SRD, but was corrected with the release of the Monster Manual.  I've corrected the SRD version as well. I'm not sure how quickly the changes will propogate through the server, but it should be showing correctly for you by tomorrow. 
Looks good on both the page and in the in-game compendium now. Thanks!